A-arm horrors

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: A-arm horrors
From: mit-eddie!cgl.ucsf.EDU!gregoret@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 20:28:13 PDT
Well, I just got home and took a look at that A-arm suspension part
that Scott, Steve and Andy mentioned have a bad habit of going on MGB's
and MIdgets. Sure enough, there's a gaping hole in it on the driver's
side in our MGB :(  The edge of the bolt is almost flush with the end
of the arm, and probably worn through as well.

I think this is a job for the experts and beyond me and Chuck,
especially given our garage-less situation and time constraints.  I
guess we'll have to take it in if we're to take this car south on
Thursday.  I just hope they can fix it in time!

Lydia :(:(:( and why didn't we look at this earlier!?