Yet Another British Car Meet

To: alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Yet Another British Car Meet
From: uunet!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 90 09:46:33 EDT
This one is in Connecticut (seen in The New Haven Register):

        Bethlehem -- The Litchfield County chapter of Mothers Against
        Drunk Driving will hold an all-British car show at the
        Bethlehem Fair Grounds, Route 61, on September 30th.

        The show, sponsored by the Connecticut MG Club, will also offer
        crafts, refreshments and a flea market.

        It will run from 10 am to 4 pm.

        Interested vendors are asked to contact show organizers at
        (203)-350-MADD.

Well, my soccer team has a match in the morning, but I'm going to try
and make this one later in the afternoon.  Anyone else?

--
Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com

"There's a Mr. Death at the door... he's come about the reaping..." - M. Python