Re: Wiper problem

To: british-cars%alliant.alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: Re: Wiper problem
From: "Teriann J. Wakeman" <mit-eddie!APPLE.COM!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 90 09:58:11 -0700

Tim,
What I have against E-types is the length of the bonnet.  Looks to me like
you could have a pool, tennis court & sleep five up ahead of the firewall.
I got a ride in one last year & was duely impressed. I also passed one up
about 3 years ago.  It was a blue roadster with a black hard top for $7500.
Considering what they are going for today, I should have purchased the beastie.

As far as Jags go I like the pre-XJ6 fixhead coupes, the 140 drophead and
fixedhead coupes and the XK120C.  Then again I was never a fan of the TR6
either. The lines never really appealed to me.

I respect these cars, but I just do not particularly care to own one.

On the other hand I am a fan of: TR2 & 3, big Healeys, Lotus 11, Lotus Elete
{the earliy one}, Sunbeam Tiger, the Triumph Roadster, Land Rovers, The racing
Astin Martins, Morgans, Austin Coopers, 50sih Bentleys, preXJ6 Jag fixhead
coups, the XK 140 drophead coupe, the XK120C.  I could probably easily
learn to like the TR4 - 250, TR7 - 8, Triumph Dolomites, newish TRWs.
I wouldn't mind having one of each :*)

But one does not have to like a car well enough to want it to respect it.
i respect perty much all british cars and those people who care for them and
keep them on the road.

TeriAnn