autocross reports (3M)

To: cs.utah.edu!autox
Subject: autocross reports (3M)
From: cs.utexas.edu!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 90 10:03:56 CDT
If there is anyone who is missing any of the four parts of my 3M event
report, I will be happy to email.  I thought it would be easier to
edit the text in MacWrite than in Lyrix, and it is.  The problem is
that the Lyrix would not swallow the whole document, so I had to chop
it into four parts.  I told you that I am not a computer professional!
I sent the four parts out in order, but things are't always so
predictable, are they?  I think I will stick to my old method of
composing in lyrix for direct mailing to the list, then dumping a copy
into MacWrite for THE RIGHT LINE.  I offer apologies to anyone
irritated by the 4 parts this time.  Also, Britcar listers, is there
sufficiant interest in my Spridget autocrossing reports in the Britcar
list, or should I only post them to the autocross list?
--
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324