[Bricklin] Bricklin Articles needed

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin Articles needed
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:32:55 -0400
Hay Gang,

Well, it's that time again.  Time for me to beg for articles.  Some of you
may say, "I still haven't published the last one I sent you!".

Well, if this is try after you receive the July 2013 issue, please email me
to make sure I received it, and haven't inadvertantly lost it.

I am sitting on 5 pieces from Terry.  But, no offense to Terry, we all know
he doesn't like to write so his pieces are usually only 1 page.  So that won't
begin to fill an issue.

In adition I'm sitting on pieces from:  John Keine, Scott Isensee,
Keith Myhre, Ian Watson, and Steve Ickes.  That might fill the
October issue but
I doubt it.

So come on guy, it's spring, and you all should be getting our the cars and
finding all kinds of issues.  So please take some pictures on your work and
write some tech articles.

You will be heading out to various car shows or for weekend
drives.  So again, take your cameras, and if anything happens or not
write up an article
about where you went and your adventure.

I'm hoping to get several artricle from people attending this years Eastern
Meet in July, and from our Western meet in Oct.

Let me tip my hat and say "Thanks" to all those that have written articles,
and especially Scott Isensee and Ron Jackson for all their articles!

Have a great spring and summer and enjoy your Bricklins!!!!

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive