[Bricklin] side window off the track

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] side window off the track
From: "Smoky & Connie Panepinto" <panepintos@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:52:21 -0500
Hey gang,

I have a '75; it has not had any alterations to the side (door) window
mechanisms.  The passenger window has come loose from the regulator channel.
I can lift it up and down, and the window crank seems to work.  Has anyone
been able to re-attach a window without removing the door skin?

I recall a couple of old Brickline articles on door window repairs, but the
website is not searchable, and I seem to have lost any old Bricklines that
might have dealt with it...

Any suggestions/etc. would be appreciated!

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming summer/car season!

Smoky Panepinto

Smoky Panepinto,

Perkiomenville, PA

Original Owner '75 Bricklin