Re: [Bricklin] Motorcraft 2150 carburetor

To: JLC <breton48@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Motorcraft 2150 carburetor
From: Scott Isensee <isensee@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:50:04 -0700
Years ago, Terry Tanner told me the best use for that Motorcraft carb is as a
door stop. That was the era when the engineers really had to struggle to get
engines to meet pollution requirements and drivability and fuel economy often
suffered. So I replaced it with a Holley that Terry recommended and that has
served me well the past 20 years or so. When I get back home, I will look for
a model number. It is a fairly common aftermarket Holley 2 barrel.

I may still have the original Motorcraft carb in a box somewhere too. I'll
look.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone