Re: Air dam screws

To: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Air dam screws
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:14:30 -0500
Breton,

I just picked up some sheet metal srews for mine from Home Depot.  I do not
remember the size, but seem like the head it 1/4 inch with a flat head
screwdriver slot.  I added a small flat washer also.  I have had no issues
with them.  The original ones were rusted some had washers.  I am not sure
if this was original or just something done by a previous owner.  I have two
on each side and it seems to work just fine. I have removed and reinstalled
it several times since replacing the screws.

Greg 0036