RE: SV1 wheels

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SV1 wheels
From: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:48:15 -0700
Hi... Just picked up my Bricklin from the shop this morning, and the
technician told me the wheels were out of true. That was obvious as I was
driving down the freeway, with a vibration starting just over 60 mph and
getting worse as speed incresased, at least up to 75 mph (I did not go any
faster).

I think I would rather fit new wheels than to find a shop to get the
original wheels trued. There must be quite a few owners who fitted
aftermarket wheels to their SV1s. Could some of you send me pics and details
of your aftermarket wheels on your Bricklin to my private email? It's
"breton48-at-cox.net" (substitute @ for -at- and take the "" off, please).

Thanks in advance.

JLC in So Cal
2121

PS: I am aware of the specs for the wheels: 15" x 7" with +1" offset, 4.5"
backspacing and 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern.