Re: headers

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headers
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:02:10 -0400
  I've had a set of headers sitting here for about 2 years that looked like
they should fit, well I was tired of looking at them so I put them on, They
fit fine on a 75, plenty of clearance on the drivers side, passenger side
outlet is a bit close to the floor but totally livable,  They are headman #
88400 for 64-73 mustang, These are a shorty header with 1.5 primary tubes
and 2.5 collector, They are a bit smaller than I wanted but they fit and
should be fine for most "stockish" engines, at least they should be better
than the stock cast iron manifolds.