Bricklin Owners with pictures of Ron Meyers

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Owners with pictures of Ron Meyers
From: "Kevin D. Hand" <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:04:44 -0800
To All Bricklin owners that knew Ron Meyers:

For any of you that get the Brickline, or are subscribed to the Bricklin
e-mail list, you should be aware of the recent passing of Ron Meyers.  I
have been in contact with Ron's sister (Mandy), and have provided her with a
couple of photos of Ron that I had, as well as a couple that John Blair had
from a smaller gathering (New England I think)...

Mandy has asked that anyone having photos Ron, please send copies to her at
the e-mail address below...They would be much appreciated by the family.

mandym0581@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Kevin Hand