Bricklin sighting

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Bricklin sighting
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:37:33 -0400
Hi all;

Did anyone else (or was I the only one) who saw the story on the news
about John Karr, the guy involved with the Jonbenet Ramsey murder who
was in a Bangkok prison?   They said he had expensive cars and  a
somewhat lavish lifestyle.  They very quickly showed a Brick... it was
red, doors up.

He's not a member, is he?

So there you go, when anyone sees the Brick, they immediately think
expensive.  Most people are amazed at how little you can buy one for.
I'm sure that if I ever sell mine, the values will go through the roof,
immediately.  Something to do with a guy named Murphy.

Paul Amo