Re: Reinforcing garage

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Reinforcing garage
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:19:17 -0400
Scott,

A few years ago I acquired a couple of military surplus "Darnel" tents
which I gave to my uncle to store his Triumphs in.  They have held up
through rain, hail, snow, hurricanes, etc.  They are metal frame with
canvas or rubberized fabric covering.  That type of tent is a couple
generations old, but they are still being replaced so you might find
some in surplus channels.  Better still, rather than reinforcing a tent,
why not just build a pole barn with a proper roof?