Rubber Fuel Hose

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber Fuel Hose
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:07:37 -0400
Hey gang,

For some reason Sven can't send email to the group.  I'm working with
him on that problem.  Anyway, he sent me the following email:

--------------

From: "Sven Koch" <sk-svenkoch@gmx.de>
To: <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Fuel tube
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:04:33 +0200

Hello John,

Yesterday, I wrote the following question to the mailing-list, but it
hadnt been published yet:

Could anybody help me to find the right replacement for the connector tube
between the fuel filler pipe and the fuel tank??

I need a hint which car has a similar part.

If anyone has them or knows where to get them, please contact him
directly at "Sven Koch" <sk-svenkoch@gmx.de> or via posting back to
the list.

I told him, I'm pretty sure Terry has them.  Rick, do you have them?

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org