parts wanted/needed

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts wanted/needed
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:19:41 -0400
Hi guys and gals, I have started to repair the topless car (vin 301) I
rescued from being parted so I am  looking for a pair of doors complete,
minus skins and glass is ok but the rest should be there ( the more the
better). doors being located within 250 miles of detroit (US or Canada)
would be preferable so I could pick them up, but the right deal could make
any location "right" if you are going to the meet and could bring them there
that would be fantastic as I will have both a car and truck there. I am
willing to buy or trade for these so let me know what you have and or need.
Thanks, Rick R