AZ Junkyard Closing

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AZ Junkyard Closing
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:56:52 -0500
Got this from the Toronado club and thought it might be interesting to B owners
as well.
Marvin

>From Joe Varley on the Olds list.

The largest vintage junkyard in Arizona has been sold to developers and is
being crushed. The owners moved about 100 cars to a new yard, and are
crushing the rest. The place is huge. Our Olds Club Chapter had an outing to
the yard yesterday and we found out then. I about puked when they told us.

If you need rust free parts, contact them soon, before it is all gone! They
have a couple hundred Oldsmobiles, many Toros, mainly 60's cars. Also have
lots of all makes for your off-brand friends.

Hidden Valley Auto Parts
Maricopa, AZ
602-252-2122
602-258-0951 FAX