Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:28:27 -0500
My electric latches havn't given any trouble. I will hold off changing
to air latches until they act up, or until I have the door skins off for
full door restoration, whichever comes first.  Of course saying that
probably jinxed them.  uh-oh.  One of those pesky door wires already had
to be shortened due to corrosion.

George