To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: bricklin
From: "Douglas Dahl" <dougincol@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:17:38 -0700
A little more information on the Bricklin I'm thinking of selling. Its #2340
and was originally school bus orange. I used the paint primer that Terry
recommends, I believe it is a latex based one if I remember correctly It has
hand tooled leather door panels and the air doors work pretty well. The 351
Cleveland engine is obviously not original but has low mileage and runs well.
Interior seats are original and in good shape. There is water stain on
passenger side of carpet. Car has original wheels. I'll try to take some
pictures to download in the next couple of days and will try to catch the
flaws as well as the good. I don't know their value but am thinking somewhere
around $10 k. I would like to have a Pontiac GTO if anyone happens to have one
laying around.
Doug