Bricklin International Items from 1976 -- Other Parts

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin International Items from 1976 -- Other Parts
From: "MSN" <RobertPaulDaley@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:27:37 -0500
Hi - I'm about to list a couple BI items on eBay - I got them around 1976.
Some I've seen listed before so I have an idea of the value - some I would
like an idea what they are worth. All are new and unused. I have a boxed
Zippo lighter with a green Bricklin; the belt buckle with a white Bricklin
(has number 851 on the back); a boxed gold necklace / pendant with a white
Bricklin (box has 'W' and 'White' written markings but no maker marks or
stamps); embroidered patch with white Bricklin (light blue background and
red trim / has 'Bricklin' and 'B' logo); mechanics cloth with Bricklin
picture and name. Any help on values would be appreciated.

I have many other parts such as blank keys; nameplates; door handle covers,
gauges, glass, etc. Everything is new and never used. I have enough of most
spares for my own car and if someone is in need of something (and lives
close for things like windshields) please let me know. I also have a
complete driver door in tan and a parts car (painted and no interior). I
would like a NOS rear bumper if someone in the MD / DC area has one.

Thanks,

Bob

image001.jpg]