Re: Body Panel Adhesives

To: "Dennis K." <dennikro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Body Panel Adhesives
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <amo@access995.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:12:19 -0400
I've used 3M  Structural adhesive 2216 B/A which is a two part epoxy.
I've used it on my doors 20 years ago and have had no problems (even
though occasionally the bottom lip of the door is used to hoist up the
door when the air is low).  It has held amazingly well, I think.  You
can find out more on their website or call them.  They have an 800 number.

Good luck.
Amo #1207