stabilizer bar '74

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: stabilizer bar '74
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:03:10 +0000
Does anyone know for certain the stabilizer bar for the Bricklin in 74 is
identical to a Hornet?  The reason I ask is because I'm looking for a firmer
replacement...and I reckon the Javelin or Hornet version from Addco will do.
  However, I believe neither the Hornet nor Javelin have wheelbase lengths
that match the Bricklin SO I can't assume all things under the skin are the
shared with AMC.  If the front wheel track differs between Brick and genetic
front and being correct.

Thanks in advance Brick gurus!

SO

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!