Re: Thought I'd pass this along. Little things we don't think

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thought I'd pass this along. Little things we don't think
From: "Rick" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:13:38 -0400
Time to get a new guru. I tried this several years ago and it still sends
the viral package to every body in your list. The virus or your computer has
no way to know if a address is valid. If it is invalid it will bounce back
to you.
You need to get an anti virus program and keep it updated at least weekly.
they are available for free to download or you can buy. The one I presently
use auto updates every I connect to the web.
a decent free one is available at www.grisoft.com Remember the software is
only as good as the last update.
Rick

      (Pierre is a computer 'guru' at my work....Lynne)