75 bricklin parts for sale

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 75 bricklin parts for sale
From: "Kaiser" <kaiser@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:50:55 -0700
I am parting out my 1975 bricklin on ebay. I have many parts listed now and
i will be continuing to list other parts within the next few weeks. if you
are in need of parts i would check out my listings. Some of the listings end
within one day so hurry.  my screen name is dkfc13. you can use that to
verify my listings or just to find my listings within ebay. thanks for your
support. if you have any questions please email me at dkfc13@hotmail.com or
call me at 440 478-7397. PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL I WONT GET IT!
devin