Your Muffler

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Your Muffler
From: "Mitch Reed" <mitch@milestone-loans.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:24:26 -0700
Hi Smoky:  My name's Mitch Reed #732.  Last September I put in a real trick
flowmaster system using a single Flowmaster which is in their catelogue and
yes, I believe it is their solution to the Camero/Trans Am set up.

It has to be the absolute best sounding Bricklin exhaust I've done (I've
owned 5 B's over the years).  You'll want to go with new 2 and 1/2 inch pipe
and the Flowmaster unit.  The whole thing cost me about $500...and it
certainly is worth every penny.  The quality of the sound as well as added
performance is worth it.  My car always gets compliments, and everyone wants
to know how much $ I had to spend building my motor up to sound so strong.

Good Luck, hope this helps.

Mitch Reed