Re: headlight knob

To: "Robert Zee" <peekootong@hotmail.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headlight knob
From: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:03:49 -1000
  To remove the headlight knob. There is a small spring loaded button on the
flat side of switch. Pull the knob to the on position, depress the spring
loaded button and pull. The knob and stem come out as a unit. It takes a
little practice to get it out, but don't get discouraged, it'll come out. To
remove the wiper knob, feel right behind the knob. You should feel a small
flat piece. Push on this with the blade of a screwdriver, in the direction of
the knob, (do not pry) and the knob should pop off. To reinstall the headlight
knob , just push it in until it locks in place. The wiper knob just pushes on
too. Hope this helps.
  George.
George J. Malaska, V.P.Membership
Bricklin International