California Bricklin Owners (CBO) Dinner 1/12/03 - Invitation

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: California Bricklin Owners (CBO) Dinner 1/12/03 - Invitation
From: "Kevin Hand" <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:22:00 -0800
This message is being posted to the list to account for owners whose e-mail
address I may not have that are in the Southern California area.

For those that are close enough to attend, we (CBO) are having our annual
Holiday dinner and would love to see you there..Please see the information
posted at:

http://www.californiabricklinowners.org
<http://www.californiabricklinowners.org/>

Or follow the link to CBO from the BI website.

The information is posted in a Microsoft Word document format and also Adobe
Acrobat (PDF) file format.

Happy Holidays to Everyone and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

Kevin Hand