The get together in Wildwood NJ

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The get together in Wildwood NJ
From: "Robert Welsh" <rwelsh@facilityrobotics.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:53:18 -0400
Her it is another update on our get together!!
We will all be staying at the Ivanhoe Motel located at 430 East 21st Ave.
Wildwood NJ 08260 (609-522-5874)
We have a outdoor barbeque planed for Friday night. Terry will be there and
Malcolm will be in attendance. In the morning we will meet at 3306 Pacific
Avenue to hear tales of the beginning of the Bricklin story told by Terry
Tanner with photos. Then we will hear from Malcolm Bricklin topic unknown.
Then we will open the floor to Q and A. After that off to lunch, then we
will regroup and head off for the board walk and a great day.
I hope to see as many as possible out this week end it should be some fun...
Please call me if you have any questions..
Robert J.D.  Welsh
Branch Manager
Sales Manager/Director of Marketing
Facility Robotics