Re: Front suspension squeak

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front suspension squeak
From: Seth <sbunin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:14:51 -0400
Actually, the main reason for going with the urethane instead of the rubber
is the longevity. I'm only tearing down the suspension once! The added
performance I get with the urethane is a bonus. I'm not planning on pulling
one g corners in the brick, but I think (I'm guessing, as I've never used
urethane before) the urethane will give me a better feel for the road in the
hard corners. If anyone knows of a better solution (and a location to get
the parts) I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Seth
1544