Brick radiator/fans

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick radiator/fans
From: LuxuryTS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:25:07 EDT
OK!
After two weeks of trying,  I finally got my car running again.  I learned,
the time consuming way, that the strap on temp.  probes for the electric fans
are seriously junk.  I ended up with the Perma Cool threaded adjustable temp
switch.  I tested it all this morning and all works great. After the initial
warm up,  I ran the car at 2000 rpm for just over ten minutes  and it never
got above 185 degrees.  The electric fans come on just before 180 degrees and
are working great.  It is only about 85 degrees here though.  The real test
will be Phoenix next week.   The mechanical fan and shroud are gone.  For
those of you who follow,  the 16" fan works great on the engine side but a
14" fan is what is needed on the other side.

Greg
Flagstaff,  AZ