Cooling

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling
From: LuxuryTS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:00:05 EDT
I taped some strips of paper to my Bricklin to observe the air flow. With the

cowl gasket removed, air flows out from under the hood at the base of the
windshield up to about 35 MPH. After that, air starts to flow in. The air
flow into the engine compartment seems to be very strong by 60 MPH

Scott Isensee

I was going to do the same thing as soon as I got my car back on the road.
Now I don't have to.  Good job!
I think I will leave my hood gasket out.   It seems to me that it will allow
more hot air out at the slow speeds instead of staying up under there and
cooking.   At the higher speeds it is all being drawn out the bottom of the
car.  As far as the fresh air vents go,  if it a problem I will address it.

Greg
Flagstaff,  AZ