RE: Coolin' II

To: "'Les Huckins'" <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Coolin' II
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:06:06 -0400
I was once told by someone on the list that the '74s did not have the same
overheating problem as the '75s.  The person indicated that in '75, there
were some changes in the front of the car to accommodate the different
engine and they, apparently, contribute to a hotter engine compartment.  I
don't have specifics but perhaps if that person is still here they can
elaborate.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America