Re: New England/Northeast Meeting Place

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New England/Northeast Meeting Place
From: Bricklin0023@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:28:17 EST
Maybe it is just me but it seems like the responses were 2 from VA, 1 in Del, 1
from Mass, and 2 from MD (that is me and my father)....
I know Alan is in Southern MD...and there are a few other guys in NJ that have
not responded....
Maybe TT will even come.

What about meeting in Northern MD or NJ.  We could meet at Cecil County Dragway
or Englishtown....if people wanted to race.

Of course if you are doing the planning then you have control...because most
people arent willing to plan out an event.  hehehe