hydrolic

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: hydrolic
From: serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:42:46 -0500
Here I am trying to make hydraulic system here and all bricklin had them
before ...This is not for bricklins I need two hydraulic cylinders that
can lift 250 pounds,,,One 12 volts switch...And one 12 volts hydraulic
pump...and lines that pumps up and down....Must be good in cold
weather.....Any ideas where and how would be best for this....Why did
you all change too air system on bricklin...Air system on Bricklin does
air lines freeze in winter???? Lines must form water in system and when
left during night at -45 it should all freeze up right ?Thanks for
input..Waiting for suggestions Serge vin 1733