FW: Leaky Hinges?

To: "'Bricklin'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Leaky Hinges?
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:08:08 -0500
You heard right.  My Bricklin leaks at the hinges, various other places
around the doors, and the rear hatch.  My opinion is that yes, you could
correct it by spending some time to discover where and why the leaks occur
and then engineering a solution.  Since I don't want my car falling prey to
rust, my solution is to keep the car out of the rain.  I don't even wash it
with soap and water, just cotton cloths and window cleaner.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America
302.457.4788