see, this is why things are better left unsaid..

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: see, this is why things are better left unsaid..
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:39:40 EST
if the concern wasnt raised, everyone would have been fine with the copies, and
helping each other out as friends within a VERY tiny community,  Now,
understandably, the person who was going to make the copies is a bit concerned
and chooses to not make them. ONCE AGAIN, UNDERSTANDABLY.. I wouldnt either.  I
can safely say, that I wont ever see this thing, because i dont have the time
or energy to contact Car and driver.  oh well, someone please tell me how it
was...
Chris