Salesco Carpet and Besttop Seats

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Salesco Carpet and Besttop Seats
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:09:31 -0600
>  Meanwhile, you can shop salesco online to look at some carpet
> samples, they'll gladly send you a small swatch (and I do mean small).
> They also have a lot of stuff not on the net, and the carpet shop they us
>
> BTW, Salesco also carries some Jeep seats that line up with the Bricklin
> mount perfectly (actually, some have suggested that the OEM seats are
Jeep).
> I believe Todd Rapp also went with one style of these seats in a "spice
> brown" vinyl which he said was a pretty close color match to the
> original--sorry, no suedette.

I got the last pattern of the Bricklin Carpet kit that Salesco Made
before the pattern was lost.  I chose the caramel color whi totally
lightened up the interior.  I chose the Besttop "Trailmax Pro" seats in
spice color.  Matches the carpet and dash great  The seats came from a
JcWhitney Jeep Catalogue and mount on the existing Bricklin hardware and
use the existing holes int he floorpan without modification.  Seats have
this neat "B" logo on them which I liked.

Carpet fits great, relativly easy install,  pre-cut padding that came
with the kit.  Pre-cut plastic hole for the Bright light switch and a
plastic pad for the foot area that goes behind the pedals and where your
heels are.

The only thing my carpet didn't come with was the carpeting for the
hatch and wheel wells.  If they make a pattern for the back hatch and
wheels count me in.  I've had it for about a year and no problems with
the quality at all.

Todd Rapp
1896

///