Re: parts

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:11:29 -0500
Sure, let's screw the only suppliers we have so then when we need some
impossible to find item, they won't be around.   Let's consider the bigger
picture here.  If you think these guys are going to keep their doors open
just for a couple of odd parts and meanwhile answer a plethora of questions
from newbies and oldbies alike, you're being very optimistic.  Certainly, no
one will follow in their footsteps if we find a way to circumvent with some
of the more common elements.   Don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with
either of these guys, they can get a bit prima dona-ish.  But that doesn't
mean we should cut off our nose to spite our face.   IMHO

stephan #2821