Re: air door solenoids

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air door solenoids
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:19:55 -0400
Damn this group is GOOD!!!!  Kim M. in CA and Rick (High Tech Coatings) in
Canada
both win the prize!!!

The both asked if I put the solenoids in correctly.  Well yes and no.  I don't
remember seeing any markings for in or out on the solenoids.  But I just went
down in the shop and looked carefully at them.  They are definately marked
right over each port in plain English!!!  I put the 2 up solenoids in
backwards.
However, I did put the 2 down solenoids in correctly.  Go figure!!!

Thanks a lot fellows.  As Rick said, more meat for another tech article!

I'm turning them around now, and taking some pictures.  Should be able to
report back later this evening.

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org