A day I will not soon forget...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A day I will not soon forget...
From: Bricklin0023@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:54:21 EDT
Hello Everyone,
   I am sorry for the lack of Bricklin content.
   I hope that noone lost any relatives in yesterday's terrible attacks.
   I work across the street from the (what used to be) World trade centers.
I felt every shake of each plane crash, I looked out the window watching over
a dozen people jump out of the 90th+ floor of the north tower to escape the
fires, I watched the buildings come down, and then i got to inhale the thick
black/grey dust.
   I was just lucky that I was still inside my building when the towers came
down.
   Again, I hope that noone has any friends or relatives that are missing as
a result of these cowardly acts.
   I am sure that our government will make some swift moves to find the
people responsible for the deed, and ensure just punishment.

Jamie O.

///
///