Wires and Stuff

Subject: Wires and Stuff
From: Ken Thompson <kthompson@totalaccess.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:06:35 +0000
I am working on the starting circuits of # 46 with a plan to just try the
starter some day. Two things:
 first is the seat belt interlock wires for the drivers side. I have found
the passenger's side wires from the belt into a harness. The seat belt
switch does not work]. But on the driver's side, the two wires from the seat
belt go to a connector and on the other side of the connector is only one
wire. The connector is made for the two wires and two are necessary to
complete the circuit. I have looked at length for this second wire-probably
black- but it is nowhere to be found.
The second lost item is the starting bypass switch that should be under the
hood, right side that should have a button for bypassing the seat belt
interlock.

I need help in finding these please!

Ken

///