Re: Car Cover

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:36:55 -0400
Mark,

Congrats,on saving that Brick,it will say/mention on that box,that it will
fit a Bricklin,so it is a matter of just seeing on the box that it will fit
a Bricklin. I bought one for vin#1136,Vin 1024 has a one of a kind fitted
car cover,with ALL of the Bricklin LOGOS
stitched on it,bought it from the then Brick international club president
back in 1981,a very very heavy duty custom made/fitted car cover that fits
like a glove,and it is still in MINT condition,just as is old Vin 1024.
Claude
1024/1136