Wings and Wheels

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wings and Wheels
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:14:38
I finally heard back from the person organizing the car portion of Wings and
Wheels (June 2).

Registration starts at 9:00, and the cost is $5. The show goes from 10 til 4
and they would like to have as many cars as we can get there. The message
did not say if they would be able to place us together or not. We've had 3or
4 people with driveable cars and a couple of others whose cars are not
driveable, express interest.

Since there will be some of us (including myself) there wandering around
without cars, we should pick a time (say around 11:30) and get together as a
group at one of the cars. If I can get one person who knows that they will
be there with a car to contact me, with the color and any distinguishing
features of your car we can set up a meeting point.

Once again, the show is at the Bay Bridge Airport (Kent Island). If you are
coming from the western shore, it is the first exit (rte 8) after crossing
the bridge. I would also plan on crossing the bridge before 9 to beat the
traffic. Going back across in the afternoon should not be a problem.

If you are coming from the east, the exit is just prior to the bridge.

I work shifts and email is the  best way to contact me. You can try to reach
me on the phone at home Tue-Wed 9-11 AM and Friday 5-9 PM  410-647-8737.

I hope we can have a good showing!!!!

Alan Coleman