It's that time once again, a call for a volunteer in Southern

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's that time once again, a call for a volunteer in Southern
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:16:31 -0400
Once again, I'm trying to find a B owner in Southern Cal who can take a
drive up to the carpet shop Salesco uses and that did such a nice job on
Todd's car judging by the pics.   However, the pattern for the B was lost
shortly thereafter so the guy needs a car to take the measurements.  Unlike
the rear deck, the front section is complex so just sending some old carpet
(unless it is original) would not do.  I'm sending the rear sections(tire
wells, deck, and hatch latch pcs.).   These guys have a HUGE variety of
carpets and the price wasn't bad either.  In gratitude for taking your car
up there, they will offer free mats and a BIG discount on the carpet install
itself as they have other orders waiting to be filled, including mine.  I
will personally throw in a year membership to BI and a really really big
thanks.  Please email me if you can do this.  It will take the better part
of the day for them to pull your carpet and take measurements and install
new stuff.

stephan #2821

///
///