parts wanted

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts wanted
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:08:36 -0400
OK guys, I know I have tons of parts but, I need 2 passenger and one driver
side rocker panels or lower valance panels, you know the long black ones.
They don't have to be perfect, not even close, cracks and scrapes are fine.
I am putting together three wall hangings, I'm using up some damaged body
panels and making some simulated Bricks for my wall. I am missing the
rockers, or am I off mine, well I am willing to trade or buy so let me know
what you have and we can talk, I have lots of spares and have a list
available, let me know if you want one. I also need a lower rear quarter for
the drivers side. Thanks,
Rick, Bricklin # 0539/2028/2884 htc@mnsi.net

///
///