Re: the service

To: "the savageaus" <dsavagea@together.net>
Subject: Re: the service
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:26:33 -0400
At 04:48 PM 4/18/01 -0400, the savageaus wrote:
>I have not heard from anyone about any bricklin issues..is the server
down..or
>has something changed?

Dave,

   There has been a little traffic, but not much.  Guess every one is out
playing with the toys, except me.  Still have a lot of work to do on mine.

If you are interested in a nice story (non bricklin) go check this out:

      http://allpar.com/fix/3liter-timing-belts.html

Go about 1/2 way down the page.  For some reason they put the procedure before
the story.  The story makes a nice read, I think.  But them again I guess I'm
a little biased. :)  This is what I've been up to lately. :)

Again, let me put out a request for articles.  I'm getting ready to start the
layout of the July issue of the magazine.  So if you have anything, please
send it to me.  You have time to write something up.

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

///
///