Re: aux heater fan

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aux heater fan
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:20:32 -0400
At 06:32 PM 4/17/01 -0400, Jeffrey Wynn wrote:
>Has anyone installed the TT aux. heater blower?  According to his
>instructions,
>the fan is mounted to the door on the heater box, then the door is
>screwed to the heater box.  This would eliminate your lower heater
>control that controls routing the air to the
>defroster vents. Is this right or am I missing something?

Jeff,

   The aux. heater is supposed to mount on the door that dumps the heat
out to the floor - or at least out under the dash.  This does NOT effect
the air going to the defroster vents.  That is controled in the AC box.

Hope this helps.  If not, let me know and I'll try to take some pictures
of the heater system for you.

John

>Wynn #2157

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan