Re: and more

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: and more
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:02:52 -0400
> So where did you get all  your parts?

Well remember a post back in november about a guy from the company that
liquidated  the assets in the bankrupcy that found a bunch of parts in the
corner of a warehouse, and eveyone was wondering if it was true? Well I took
a drive, saw the parts I needed for my 'gennie' car ,  so I bought the lot.
They filled a 24' ryder truck, and I mean full. Then the guy asks me if I
want a car, so we talk and I end up with a brand spanking new '76 to boot.
All I have to do now is come up with the time to go back and pick up the car
(already paid for). It is sitting in the back room of a dealership and has
probably been there since 76. I'm going to get there soon, as soon as I make
some room( I've been saying that for a couple of months now).
Rick 0539/2028/2884

///
///