Re: Bricklin Parts for sale or trade...

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin Parts for sale or trade...
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:23:58 -0400
I have body panels for sale in Red, White, Suntan and Orange. I just want
the going price, and will make package deals for multiple pieces. I also
have door glass and hatch glass, all parts are New, Unused Originals. If you
want a list with prices email me htc@mnsi.net
Rick 0539/2028/2884.
I am also looking for Suntan hatch, hood, drivers door and headlight covers
and will trade or pay but they must be perfect or very close. OK I know that
nothing on a brick is perfect but.......

///
///