air system to electric...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: air system to electric...
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:29:27 EDT
This weekend I was working out the bugs in my air doors ( fixing the air
leaks ) and was wondering if anybody out there swapped their air door system
for an electric one.  I have seen some advertized in various HOT ROD, CUSTOM
ROD magazines, and it seems like a really good alternative.  No more air
leaks, pumps etc.  To see what I am talking about, go to
WWW.HOTRONICSPRODUCTS.COM and take a look. It is not a cheap way to go, but,
If you plan on replacing or adding a brand new air system to your brick, the
price is really not all that bad.  I am going to visit these guys ( once my
Brick is done ) and will see if this change is possible, and how much
fabrication will be involved in converting it.  If anybody out there has done
this already, please let me know the results.

Michael C.
#2525 - soon to be driven after 2 1/2 years of restoration!! - if it passes
smog this weekend...

///
///