Re: what happened

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what happened
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:45:40 -0500
At 07:52 PM 2/27/01 -0500, Mike Joehrendt wrote:
>I sent 2 postings to the list - one with tire specs and one with wheel
>specs.  Haven't seen either one appear yet.  What happened?

Mike,

  There are a couple of possibilities:

1. Are you using Outlook by MS?  Have you been able to send email in the past?
   If Yes and NO, then your problem is most likely in Outlook.  MS sets their
   default to HTML or RTF.  The mail server doesn't like them (or at least
   it didn't use to).  Try changing your mail format to ASCII Text.

2. You left the trailer on the email - the thing with the 3 /s.  If you read
   that, it says if you leave that on, the email will not go through.

John

If so, b

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org